GETTING STARTED WITH FRESH SPIRULINA
FOR DIABETES + BLOOD SUGAR CONTROL
Fresh Spirulina is a Natural Blood Sugar and Diabetes Control Solution that Has Helped Many
Independent research studies around the world confirm that spirulina can make it easier to live with diabetes and manage blood sugar. In some people the positive impact can be profound - monitor more frequently when starting spirulina as other treatment may need reduction.
Daily spirulina shows a beneficial impact on fasting blood glucose (FBS), triglyceride (TG), total cholesterol (TC), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), very-low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (VLDL-C) and the ratio of high-density to low-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
1. The Basics
It's a Daily Thing
All independent research on controlling diabetes and blood sugar with spirulina is clear:
- You must take spirulina daily.
Choose Your Dosage
2. Listen to Your Body
Everyone is Unique
- Your unique DNA controls how your body responds to - and processes - nutrients. This will influence how your body responds to spirulina.
- SPRU fresh spirulina is a delicious nutritious food - you can safely eat as much as you like, but it's best to be consistent and monitor your sugar levels carefully when starting as your medications may need adjustment.
3. Find Your Spirulina Time
Discover Your Spirulina Times
Try varying the time or times you take spirulina and see how this affects your physical and mental energy and performance. We're all different!
- Some people experience an almost instant impact of nutrients being absorbed and starting to do their work. This is becuase spirulina cells have a soft gel-like outer wall that breaks down and releases nutrients quickly into your body, and because spirulina contains living nutrients that are ready for your body to use.
- Taking spirulina on an empty stomach speeds absorption.
- Some people who run out of energy by lunchtime find that a midday SPRU provides energy to keep going till bedtime.
- Some people find that taking SPRU after 6pm keeps them up and active and unable to sleep.
- Some athletes swear by morning SPRU, others by SPRU 30 minutes before training, others by SPRU after training, and some long distance athletes take SPRU during their performance.